TIRUPATI URBAN CO-OP BANK LTD, a Primary Urban Co-op Bank, registered under Co-op. Societies Act 1960 and a licensed Bank by RBI, was established on 4th April 1996 at Nagpur by Hon. Shri Dattaji Meghe, former Member of Parliament.
The Bank’s Board consists of 17 Directors with two of its Directors being Chartered Accountants, with high professional experience in banking and bank audit. The Bank is working under the leadership of Shri Sagar Dattatrayaji Meghe, as Chairman of the Bank.
Tirupati Urban Co-op Bank Ltd, one of the leading and best performing Banks in Co-op Banking Sector, is working with total 16 branches and Head office (Thirteen branches in city of Nagpur, one each at Wardha, Airoli (New Mumbai) and Chandrapur) with its area of operation as entire State of Maharashtra.
The bank branches are catering all types of banking services, round the week, i.e. morning, evening, and even on Sunday, with modern infrastructure facilities, and amenities to the customers such as:
- Adequate, well furnished and air-conditioned premises.
- All branches are fully computerized from the day one and are inter connected through Core Banking Solutions.
- SMS service is available to customers free of cost, by which a customer can get transaction generated SMS.
- Bank has well experienced and trained managerial personnel & qualified employees to provide prompt and satisfactory services to the customers.
- Bank has provided ATM facilities to its customer through 9 onsite and 3 offsite ATMs.
- Bank is rated as “A” grade in Audits / Inspections.
- On account of best performance, the Bank has been awarded Best Urban Co-op Bank awards, by Maharashtra State Co-op Banks Association, Mumbai and Vidarbha Co-op Banks Association, Nagpur. The Bank has received Best Bank award in Vidarbha given by Vidarbha Urban Banks Co-operative Association for the year 2009-10 to 2013-14
- The Bank is member of Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation, and as such deposits of the customers are secured to the extent of Rs 1 lakh, as per DICGC scheme.